I’m excited you are considering working with me in your search for Fort Collins homes for sale. I’m happy to help. Please give me a call or use the contact form to get in touch and we can set up a time to meet. At our first appointment, we will discuss your goals, what you are looking for in your next property, and will set up an action plan that will take you from viewing properties to closing on your purchase.
My buyer services include but are not limited to, the following: Initial consultation, Multiple Listing Service, Personalized Search Results, Comparative Market Analysis, Increased Availability (Our offices are open seven days a week), Statistics, Pricing Assistance, Transactions Management Software, Transaction Management Team, Expert Negotiations, Just Moved Postcards, Team Concept for Immediate Showing Availability, Instant Notification of New and Coming Soon Properties, Professional Showing Guides With Maps and Note Section, Home Services List, Home Buyer Guide, Guidance on “Next Steps”.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: I will not ask you to sign a Buyer’s Agency contract. I want my services to be exceptional and for my actions to earn your trust. If at any time, prior to writing a contract, you feel I am not representing your best interest, you are under no obligation to C3!
Successful Buyer Tips:
1.Become a Pre-Approved Buyer. As a pre-approved buyer you will have better leverage when it comes to negotiating with the seller. The pre-approval process is simple and will help show seller that you are a serious buyer.
2.Beat your competition to the best listing. Staying on top of the market trends is vital when you’re looking for a home. Like any other home buyer, you want the best home at the best price possible. Of course, there are the homes that never stick around for too long so you’ll need to make every effort to keep yourself aware of the latest and best listings. Seeking the assistance of a professional Buyer Specialist will help you stay well-informed and updated on a regular basis.
3. Research market trend in your area of interest. Familiarizing yourself with the area that you are interested in will help you get a better idea of what homes are selling for as well as how long they are typically on the market. Be sure to investigate price ranges for the type of home that you want. Having the help of a Buyer Specialist is a serious advantage when it comes to making an offer.
4. Prove that you are a serious buyer. There are many different ways to prove to the seller that you are sincerely interested in buying their home. One way is by getting pre-approved which will later give you the edge in an offer situation. An even better way to accomplish this is to put down a larger payment to catch the attention of the seller.
5. Don’t settle too fast. Buying a home might be one of the biggest decisions of your lifetime. Because of this, your primary goal should be to make sure that you get the best deal possible for the home you are interested in. A buyer specialist can help you make a sound decision when it comes to making an offer.
6. Keep your offer simple. The purchase contract should be kept simple and without any unnecessary conditions, especially repairs. A seller will be more interested in an offer that is not going to be slowed down or delayed by things that do not severely affect the value of the home.
7. Don’t do it alone. With an ever changing market, today’s home buyers will find it very difficult to go through the buying process on their own. Having an experienced Buyer Specialist who can keep your best interests in mind makes a significant impact when buying a home and maximizing your investments.